Green Card Through Employment

Employment-based immigrant visas allow individuals with certain job skills, education, and experience, to obtain lawful permanent resident status in the U.S.

E-1/E-2 Visa

The E-visa category allows traders and investors from countries with which the U.S. maintains a commerce treaty to enter the U.S. to engage in trade or to pursue an investment.

H-1B Visa

The H-1B non-immigrant visa allows individuals with professional skills and qualifications to work in specialty occupations in the U.S. on a temporary basis.

J-1 Visa

The J-1 visa category allows individuals to be admitted to the U.S. to participate in an exchange visitor program.

L-1A/L-1B Visa

The L-1 visa category allows the transfer of an executive, manager, or specialized knowledge employee from an associated foreign office to the employer’s U.S. based office.

O Visa

The O-1 visa category allows temporary employment in the U.S. for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, athletics, education, or business.

P Visa

The P visa category allows athletes, artists, and entertainers to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis to perform in certain events.

TN Visa

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) allows professionals from Canada and Mexico to enter the U.S. to work in certain approved professions.

U.S. Immigration Lawyer

Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation.